To enroll, you must call our office to get a reservation or use our online registration.
- you reserve a seat with us over the phone by calling 951-736-8179 or 818-346-0166 or use our online registration.
Please have the following information ready if you are calling to sign-up or using the web-form:
- Name, address and daytime phone .
- Driver's license number, state and expiration date, permit, or any Government issued ID with expiration date. (We will not accept licenses, permits or ID's which expire prior to class start date!)
- Date of birth
- Class schedule you prefer.
- We will email you a confirmation of your reservation which has all the details on location, hours, and what you need to bring with you.
- There is a required waiver form and no guarantee of graduation.
Required safety gear during the riding portion of the course:
- Protective eyewear (eyeglasses, sunglasses, face shields, or goggles)
- Durable jacket or long sleeve shirt, pants & full fingered gloves (leather or synthetic)
- Sturdy over-the ankle boots or leather shoes (hiking boots, work boots, etc.)
- Bring a cooler and plenty of water. It does get hot out on parking lot. NO drinks will be available at the riding sessions (5 hours)
We have limited seating in each class.
Without receiving your payment when you sign up, your seat will automatically be canceled! Please contact the office for other payment arrangements.
When we receive payment, we will email you a confirmation of your reservation which has all the details on location, your hours and what you need to bring with you.
Our class sessions start promptly! Don't get locked-out.
- Students are not allowed to miss any of the instruction. If a student arrives late, or misses a session, they would have to pay for another class. MAKE SURE YOUR SCHEDULE IS CLEAR BEFORE YOU SIGN-UP. THERE IS NO RESCHEDULING AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
There is a required waiver form and no guarantee of graduation.
Our office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday